Wednesday, September 4, 2013

An Introduction And A Welcome

First things first. I am not a sports writer and to date no one has seen fit to pay me nary a dime to write my thoughts down on any topic. I should also add that I am biased and my topics will probably be heavily skewed toward my alma matter, Clemson.  That being said I did grow up a huge fan of Auburn University and southern football in general.  I will do my best to stick with what I know and that is southern college football but I reserve the right to talk about whatever the hell I want to.

I have another blog where I try to post on various topics of interest toominithoughts.blogspot.com but for the last three weeks or so I have had nothing but college football on the brain so I figured I would give my huge and ravenous internet following of one a blog with a more focused direction.

I hope someone enjoys this but more than anything I think every true fan of college football needs a place to vent and this will be mine.

With that in mind please note that I plan on using this blog as a confessional for weeks sins done in the anger and insanity of the moment and I hope others will do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment